Mother’s Day is less than 2 weeks away, and whether you are celebrating your mama, your best aunt, your grandma, or yourself (Yes, please!), we are here to share the BEST ways to celebrate with the BEST moms.
- “Best Mom in the Whole World” Coloring Cards: We can’t get enough of these adorable kids’ cards by Jen of Minor Details CLE. Not only are they printed on heavy enough stock to handle your professional colorer, but they also come in auntie and grandma versions. It takes a village! These amazing cards ship free. $3.00
2. Brunch Bites Small Plate: Nothing says Mother’s Day like a Sunday brunch celebration! If you are having your mom over, she will appreciate these adorable little “brunch bites” mini birch plates from Sprinkles and Confetti…. Not only because they add a unique and fun touch to your entertaining … but also because clean up couldn’t be any easier! (Happy Mother’s Day to ME!). $12.95 for 12.
3. Utmost Wood Gift Box: If you are anything like us, pampering usually includes a mandatory dosage of chocolate. For an extra special pampering treat, check out these delicious handmade brigadeiros from Simply Brigadeiros which are gluten and preservative free. These treats are made to order, so place your order in time for Mother’s Day! $75.00
4. Birdie 2 Pack: Because nothing says #momlife like hand sanitizer, are we right?!?! But this is not just any sanitizer! Each Birdie by Olika contains 350+ sprays and contains soothing essential oils and nourishing aloe vera to naturally sanitize your hands. Add Birdies to your Mother’s Day playdate as a party favor or gift and all the mommies will thank you. $16.99 for 2.
5. Celestial Mother Day Card: We are so inspired by these dreamy cards from Jen of Minor Details CLE! Make Mommy cry the ugly tears (especially necessarily now that This is Us is on its break) with these gorgeous cards that allow for you to share some memories and thank Mom in a special way. We love this version as well. $5.00
6. Moonstruck Flower Arrangement: With names like Moonstruck, Inspiration, Timeless, and Persistence, these farm-to-table flower arrangements from The Bouqs seem made for momma. We love that The Bouqs profile farmers that cut-to-order these special arrangements. $66 for 26 Mixed Stems.
7. Birdies Blackbird Slipper: So you all know we are all about parties. Let us share a hosting secret that we recently discovered – The Birdies slipper. It’s the best for looking effortlessly chic when you are hosting a girls’ night in, and let’s be honest, they are so cute we need a pair for outside the house too. Perfect for every stylish mama! $140.
8. Wolf + Irving Batik Cloth Napkins: We love our friends at Wolf + Irving, because their linens are everything a modern mother would love: non-toxic inks, recycled materials, and machine washable. Use them for your Mother’s Day celebration and then surprise Mom with a set to take home! $49 for a set of 4.
9. Cocokind Baby and Mama Gift Set: Any new mommas out there? We are so happy that self-care and clean beauty products are now part of everyday vocabulary…because we all need some “me time”. Pamper a new mom in your life with Cocokind’s Baby and Mama Gift Set, filled with clean skincare for baby and mommy (we recommend that you spritz that rosewater toner every time you need a pick me up! Some people do coffee, we love an organic facial spritz!). $66.99.
10. Celebrate Mom with a Party! We know a few mommas who deserve a party … for all the parties they’ve thrown over the years! Make it stress free and give mom the celebration she deserves with Kiss Me Kate Studio’s pretty in pink Mother’s Day Brunch or Kailo Chic’s bubbly Mother’s Day Brunch. The party blueprint is free, the memories are forever.
Photography images from (top to bottom): Minor Details CLE, Sprinkles and Confetti, Simply Brigadeiros, Olika, Minor Details CLE, The Bouqs, Birdies Slippers, Wolf+Irving, Cocokind, Little Wishes Photography.