As moms of young children, we have been looking forward to Mother’s Day for the past 364 days! We have compiled OUR TOP 10 IDEAS FOR A PERFECT MOTHER’S DAY:
- Sleeping until 8AM, or <gasp> 9AM!!
2. Brunch – but today, leave it to someone else to feed and cleanup the kids!
3. Gym class– haven’t been to the gym in a while? Today is as good of a day as any to get reacquainted!
4. Nap – for the whole family
5. Crafts – to RECEIVE handmade crafts, not to actually make them
6. Personal care time – indulge in a mini spa-treatment at home – put on a beauty sheet mask and chase the kids around the house! Warning: the screaming may negate effects of the treatment.
7. Gab time – as in, locking yourself in a bathroom and finally calling one of your best girlfriends – you know, the one you’ve played phone tag since one (or both) of you became moms!
8. TV – the perfect day to finally binge watch all of the episodes of Little Big Lies (again).
9. Meditation – aka alone time that may or may not turn into another nap.
10. Cuddles – mandatory from all of the children in the household, on demand.
Hope this list provides a bit of inspiration! Enjoy today! You deserve it!