Garden Fairy Party
In Collaboration with Deets & Things
You’re only 3 steps away from the perfect party.
Review the blueprint and purchase the party items in a few easy steps.
Follow our easy ideas to wow your guests.
Follow our timeline and party tips for seamless execution.
Buy your party items with a few simple clicks.
(prices and availability subject to change)
Prepare perfect party decor.
- “You Belong Among the Wildflowers” Laser-cut Words from Creative Amme
- Backdrop Board
- Paint (color of your choosing)
- Assorted Purple, Blue, Lavender, Blush, Magenta and Burgundy artificial flowers
- Glue Gun / Glue
- Extension Cord
1. Paint the backdrop in desired color and let dry.
2. Place the words, and the a few floral randomly around it until you get desired look of the top of your backdrop.
3. If your words go over the crease of the backdrop, use an extension cord and glue gun to glue down just the flowers around it so you know where to place the words later.
4. Remove the words, stand the backdrop up so you can see your placements easier, and continue to glue the rest of the flowers down the backdrop until you get the desired look.
5. Once you have placed the backdrop where you want it to be for the party, glue the wood words into place.
Pull it all together in just a few easy steps.
2 Months Prior
1 Month Prior
Place order for sweets, food, flowers
Order party décor
1 Week Prior
Make DIY flower backdrop
2 Days Prior
Purchase any necessary food & beverage for the party
Pick up food, dessert, & florals (or have delivered)
Set up party décor
Set out food 30 minutes before the guests arrive
Decor: $500 – $700
Desserts: $200 – $300
Food & Beverage: $300 – $400
TOTAL: $1,000 – $1,400
Deets & Things shares top tips for pulling off your event.
Add the wall decal butterflies on your florals and throughout your party
Add left over florals from your backdrop to your fairy wings to make your little guests feel extra special
A fun activity for kids could be to make fairy wands, and decorate shields/swords.
If there are boys at the party, you can buy them elf ears/blow up swords as favors too.
Southern Smilax is a great type of greenery to get a whimsical look for your party!
Photography: Harper & Grace Photography | Design/Styling: Deets & Things
Creative Partner + Party Blueprint: Black Twine | Paleta Cart: Paletabar_
Florals: Not Just In Novels | Mobile Nail Salon: Nails by Colvon
Rentals: Sweet Salvage Rentals | Cakes + desserts: Sweet Song Bird Bakery
Cookies: Jessi’s Sugar Cookies | Laser cut signs + drink stirrers: Creative Amme
Calligraphy signs: Jomygoodness | Invitation: Minor Details CLE