My Lil’ Pony Party
In Collaboration with Daydream Society, But First, Party! & Bonjour Fete
You’re only 3 steps away from the perfect party.
Review the blueprint and purchase the party items in a few easy steps.
Follow our easy ideas to wow your guests.
Follow our timeline and party tips for seamless execution.
Buy your party items with a few simple clicks.
(prices and availability subject to change)
Prepare perfect party decor.
- Crepe Paper Streamers
- Masking Tape
- Washi or Painters Tape
- Decide how large you want your backdrop, both height and width.
- Cut your crepe paper accordingly. We recommend doing this step well in advance, because it can be a big time suck if you are creating a larger installation.
- Once you have all of your pieces cut and sorted by color, use masking tape to attach them to the wall or ceiling. The trick is to adhere the tape to the wall/ceiling sticky side up so that you can simply attach the streamers to the tape and then add an additional layer of tape on top to secure. You can do this by placing your longest piece of tape, the width of the installation, on the wall/ceiling, and then using two smaller pieces of tape to secure it. We recommend a colorful washi or painters tape for the top layer.
- When adding the streamers to the tape, be sure to overlap them just slightly.
- Lastly, trim your fringe as desired to create dimension and a layered look. It’s as easy as that!
Pull it all together in just a few easy steps.
4 Weeks Prior
3 Weeks Prior
Order party goods
2 Weeks Prior
Purchase supplies for DIY streamer backdrop
1 Week Prior
Cut strips of streamers, order flowers
1 Day Prior
Blow up the My Little Pony balloon, set the table, party!
Decor: $150 – $300
Food & Beverage: $300 – $400
TOTAL: $450 – $700
But First, Party! & Bonjour Fete share top tips for pulling off your event.
Don’t go too literal with the My Little Pony theme. Add in small nods like My Little Pony toys on the place settings or a big pony balloon.
Cut your fringe in advance.
Choose florals that are whimsical.
Have fun with the sweets! We loved playing with several versions of the character cookies!