Hey Cutie! Baby Shower
In Collaboration with Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
You’re only 3 steps away from the perfect party.
Review the blueprint and purchase the party items in a few easy steps.
Follow our easy ideas to wow your guests.
Follow our timeline and party tips for seamless execution.
Buy your party items with a few simple clicks.
(prices and availability subject to change)
Prepare perfect party decor + party food.
- Faux Orange Billy Button Spray (Craft Store – floral department)
- Small Wired faux leaves (Also found at any craft store – floral department)
- Glue gun
- Use your faux leaves to make even smaller versions.
- Using your pliers, remove the stem. You will see a tiny hole.
- Insert the mini wired leaf in the tiny hole and secure it with hot glue.
- Your orange toppers are ready to dress up cupcakes!
DIY Citrus Baby Shower Favors
- Fabric of your choice
- Small wired faux leaves (you can find them at your local craft store in the floral department)
- Mini rubber bands or baker’s twine
- Using fabric of your choice, cut a square to fit your clementine.
- Place your clementine in the center with fabric print facing down.
- Hold the 4 corners together and tie them with a rubber band or baker’s twine.
- Attach faux leaf by tying the wire around the rubber band.
- Repeat as many times as you need.
Pull it all together in just a few easy steps.
2 Months Prior
1 Month Prior
Order tablescape essentials (dinnerware, flatware, drinkware and linens)
Order custom cookies
Send out invitations
Place order with florist (or make the floral arrangements yourself)
2 Weeks Prior
Order cake and cupcakes from your local bakery
3 Days Prior
Make DIY cutie fabric wrapper (favors/place settings)
Make DIY orange cupcake toppers
Buy sparkling citrus juice and fresh fruit for your bar cart
Pick up the cake and desserts
Chill your beverages and wash the fruit
Start working on your table set up and bar cart at least 3 hours before the event (if it’s a small event) or 5 hours before (if it’s a larger event)
Set out the food & beverage about 30 minutes before the guests arrive
Celebrate with the mama-to-be and your guests!
Decor: $350 – $550
TOTAL: $600 – $800
Twinkle Twinkle Little Party shares its top tips for pulling off this event.
Layering elements is the key to an attractive tablescape. Incorporate beautiful chargers, layer dinner & salad plates and opt for an eye-catching centerpiece to add depth and dimension to your table. The tallest piece should be your focal point. Utilize in-season fruits in addition to pretty blooms and greenery to create a unique arrangement for your citrus inspired table design.
Setting up a bar cart for effortless entertaining is the way to go! Make your bar cart shine by incorporating statement pieces, such as beautiful copper mugs displayed on a pretty stand to add height and dimension. You can opt to serve sparkling juice only or turned your bar into a Mimosa or ‘Momosa’ station – a little bubbly goes a long way, especially when mixed with delicious sparkling juice and fresh fruit!
You can either order a beautiful floral arrangement to match the theme and style of your event or you can be adventurous and design your own. Just to remember to be consistent with the theme and color palette of the entire event. Here are a few tips:
- Use floral to hold your flowers in place.
- Begin from the outside and work inward. Add large, heavy flowers first turning the arrangement to ensure even placement on all sides.
- Fill in with smaller blooms and leave enough space between the stems so individual flowers have room to shine.
- Include flowers and greenery with various shapes and stem lengths.